Corona Virus Meeting Information
Please note that what you say or show on Zoom may be publicly visible. Zoom is not a completely secure site/application and may allow others to see and hear your meetings. Zoom, the company, is working on improving the security of their application.
- If you’ve never zoomed before: get the free Zoom app on your phone or computer (just google “zoom” and follow the prompts). It works well—Give it a shot, don’t let the technology discourage you. It is really easy to use and fun!
- Please follow the same courtesies to others in the zoom meetings that we follow for meetings in person.
- Please only one person speak at a time by muting your microphone when it is not your turn to speak. Of course, group prayers, greetings and congratulations can be voiced as a group, just as we do for in person meetings.
- As in our regular meetings, please do not record conversations or videos with the Zoom application.
- If you are in crisis and need to talk to a person in recovery now, please call the AA hotline: (814) 237-3757 or call 911 if it is a medical emergency.
- Don’t isolate! AA is still here for you! We just gotta be digital for a bit.
- Saturday 9:30 am St. Luke’s Cultural Center, 117 Penn St., Milheim Milheim Sat Meeting
- Saturday 7:00 pm Centre Hall at Potter’s Run Park, Potter’s Mills, Rt. 144
- Sunday 8:00 am Keep IT Simple Sunday, 901 Houserville Rd, state college PA 16801
- Social distancing practices will be in place (either 6 feet apart or masks to be worn if within 6 feet)
- The meeting will continue at the park as long as weather permits. When conditions become too cold for outdoor meetings, we will convert back to meeting on Zoom.
- Sunday 8:00 pm Snow Shoe Methodist Church, W Sycamore Rd, Snow Shoe PA Snow Shoe Sunday Meeting
- Monday 7:00 pm Primary Purpose Big Book Study Meeting, 133 Main St. Howard PA Howard Big Book Meeting
- Tuesday 7:00 pm 12 Step Meeting, St. John’s Episcopal Church, 120 Lamb St. Bellefonte Bellefonte 12 Step Meeting
- Masks are required and we have some
- Bring your own beverage
- 20-Person limit
- Mandatory Church guidelines will be read before each meeting
- Tuesday/Thursday Primary Purpose Meeting, 12:00 pm Noon, University Mennonite Church, 1606 Norma St., State College. Primary Purpose Meeting
- Wednesday Night Recovery 8:00 pm, United Church of Christ, 424 N Spring St. Bellefonte Wednesday Night Recovery
- Friday 8:00 pm Milesburg Presbyterian Church, 103 Turnpike St, Milesburg PA Milesburg Spiritual Side of the Program
The Glennland Building Rule 62 Clubhouse has Closed
Because of new ownership and the continuing Covid-19 pandemic, the Rule 62 clubhouse in the Glennland building on Pugh street has closed permanently. A new clubhouse will be found and funded in the future. The Clubhouse board is looking into locating and funding a new clubhouse in the State College area.
Saint Andrews Church Will Remain Closed
Due to ongoing health concerns during the Covid-19 pandemic, Saint Andrews church will remain closed to meetings until further notice.
Sunday Came To Believe Meeting
Sunday Healing Group Meeting
The Healing Group (Sunday Evening Big Book Meeting of AA) meeting usually held at Mt. Nittany hospital has been moved to a zoom meeting.
Time: 06:30 PM EDT, every week on Sun, until further notice.
Sober Sundays Meeting
Sober Sundays will be meeting online at 7:30 pm on zoom until further notice.
Join Zoom Meeting https://psu.zoom.us/j/95657194298 Meeting ID: 956 5719 4298
Or Telephone to the meeting – Dial:+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
The daily Attitude Adjustment meeting will be held online Monday through Friday at 7:00 am and 8:00 am on zoom until further notice. Click on the link below and enter the codes as listed.
Serenity at Noon
The Serenity at Noon meeting will be online every weekday in a Zoom session starting at, you guessed it, 12:00 pm
Meeting ID: 956 824 713 Password: Rule62
One tap mobile
Monday Night Happy Hour Promises Meeting
The Monday Night Happy Hour Promises Meeting will be held in a Zoom online meeting at 5:30 pm.
Zoom meeting link: Monday Night Promises Zoom AA Meetings Meeting ID: 168-569-379.
The zoom meeting will be open 5:00-7:00 p.m. to encourage fellowship before and after the meeting.
Monday Night Women’s Meeting
The Monday night women’s step meeting will now be held in a Zoom online meeting at 8:00 pm. Meeting ID: 848-328-938-67 Women’s Step Meeting
Monday Night Boalsburg Meeting
The As Bill Sees It Meeting in Boalsburg is now online in a Zoom meeting Monday night at 8:00 pm. Meeting ID: 859-691-3263 Join Zoom Meeting
Tuesday/Thursday Primary Purpose Meeting is Now In Person
- Masks are required throughout entire meeting. OK to remove for sharing.
- Maintaining 6 feet distancing between chairs.
- Meeting’s maximum capacity 24.
- Contact information will be noted and kept by a home group member for two weeks. ( For possible contact tracing notification.)
- Masks and disinfectant wipes provided.
Tuesday Bellefonte 12 Step Meeting
The Bellefonte 12 Step Meeting will be held via Zoom at 7:00 pm Tuesday evening. Meeting ID: 354-716-215
Click on this link to go to the meeting:
Tuesday Night Young Hope
The Tuesday night Young Hope meeting has been moved to a zoom session at this link: Tuesday Night Young Hope Zoom AA Meetings
The meeting ID is 177-324-026. No password is required. The meeting will be open from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Wednesday Night Living in the Solution
The Wednesday night Living in the Solution meeting will be held via a Zoom remote meeting application. The meeting on Wednesday is from 6:30 to 7:30 pm but we will be logged into Zoom from 6-8pm. Please join early to fellowship (mainly ask questions as to how the online process works).
The meeting ID # is 939-973-279. Join Zoom Meeting
Anyone is welcome to join (we are an open meeting )- look forward to “seeing” you all on Wednesday!
Wednesday Night Step Meeting
The Wednesday night 8pm Step meeting will be held on Zoom.us with meeting number 815 8865 0434 at this website: Join Zoom Meeting
Please note that you will need to register on the linked page to join the meeting.
Wednesday Noon Meeting
The Bellefonte Wednesday noon meeting is Zoom online meeting is canceled. These meetings will resume when we can meet in person. Notifications will be posted here.
Thursday Night Sober Sisters Meeting
Thursday Night Men’s Meeting
The State College Thursday Night men’s meeting at 8:00 pm has a Zoom session meeting with meeting ID 238 103 869, password 379317 at this website: Join Zoom Meeting
Thursday Night Big Book Discussion – Bellefonte
The Bellefonte Thursday night Big Book Meeting normally will be held in a zoom session starting at 8:00 pm with the session open at 7:00 for fellowship.
Meeting ID: 767-019-8305 Password is 644353 Join Zoom Meeting
Friday’s First Meeting
The Friday’s First evening meeting will be held in a Zoom session from 5:30 to 6:30 EDT until further notice with meeting ID 915-502-895. This is a “closed meeting,” but is open to anyone with a desire to stop drinking. Friday’s First Meeting
Friday Night Teachables Meeting
The Friday night Teachables meeting will be held in a zoom session at 8:00 pm at the Zoom session listed below.
Meeting ID: 710-142-0994 Zoom meeting link: Friday Night Teachables Zoom AA Meetings
Saturday Millheim Meeting
The Saturday morning meeting in Millheim will now be held in Zoom. Time: Saturdays 9:30am – 10:10am Join Zoom Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 716 5858 5628
Saturday Gratitude Meeting
Millheim Recurring Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/544331863?pwd=SFY0TkZWaHRHTjdjUFBLOVBmTll6Zz09 Meeting ID: 544 331 863 Password: 095377
Please note that there are a number of online meeting options for those of you who do not want to attend meetings in person. Some of these sites are included in the “AA Links” section below. More links will be added soon and please explore!
All regularly scheduled meetings are continuing unless a notice is made that they are cancelled or moved to a virtual space.
All are welcome at our District Meetings! Come and see where your dollar goes!
District meetings start at 7:15 pm on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, unless otherwise noted. We rotate the location monthly to reach all of our membership.
Check the District Calendar for the location of the next District Meeting now.
District 43 Structure Manual
You will need to complete the following applications before being allowed to attend prison or institutional meetings in our District.
Note: You can apply for both SCI Rockview and SCI Benner on the same State Volunteer Application.